Pages

My Dream.


From my childhood i had an aim that, after my graduation i'll make such kind an invention that would be the world famous creation. So i move round the world by my speed boat(internet) to see many wonderful creation. As i am studying Civil engineering so my concentration going on developopment and roads and highway. And for this purpose i also round the through by my speed boat from one side to another of world. And i take information to rise my creativity that will help to creat my desired dreames. But recently an tension has grewed to me and that is Bridge. It has grewed for two reasons.
First is to Save time and
Second is to in the world that, Bangladesh is also a civilised country.
In our dhaka city there has many trafic jam for that our students, official servant and servant have no there own car for that they have to go by bus or cng auto rickshaw and for that they have to fall many trafic jam. And for this purpose i wanna make 7bridge in dhaka city that would help to save our time. On the other hand our city will clean gradually and many visitors will come from many other country to visit our city and thus our city will gain a famousity for my contry Bangladesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment